Business Statistics (NOT11O4)
- Level of study undergraduate studies
Ph.D. Milica Bulajić
- Subject status: obligatory
- ECTS: 3
- Semester: I
- Number of classes: 3
The objective of the course is to teach the students to understand the logic of the statistical way of thinking, to learn to calculate and correctly interpret statistical indicators in order to correctly apply different statistical methods.
After completion of the course, students should develop the ability to independently carry out statistical analysis of complex phenomena in society and economy, characterized by stochastic-variable nature.
Introduction to statistics (concept and development of statistics, subject and methods of statistical analysis, data set); Descriptive analysis; Basic concepts of probability theory; Binomial distribution; Normal distribution; Student's distribution; Chi-square distribution; Sample and sample statistics; Statistical estimation; Statistical hypotheses testing; Chi-square test; Simple linear regression and correlation.
1) Mann, S. P.: Uvod u statistiku, Centar za izdavačku delatnost, Ekonomski fakultet, Beograd, 2009
2) Bošković O., Dragutinović R., Lovrić M. I Pavličić D.: Metodi statističke analize – Zbirka rešenih zadataka, Ekonomski fakultet, Beograd, 2004.
2) Žižić M., Lovrić M., Pavličić D.: Metodi statističke analize, Ekonomski fakultet, Beograd, 2004.