- Level of study undergraduate studies
Ph.D. Miško Milanović
Ph.D. Ivan Samardžić
- Subject status: obligatory
- ECTS: 6
- Semester: VI
- Number of classes: 2+2
Planning, organizing, managing and controlling elements of the environment.
Creating a management models of environment.
1. Environmental management – Introductory notes;
2. Components of environmental management (social, economic and political; human resources);
3. Basic elements of the environmental management system (Republic and local level);
4. Standards in environmental management (ISO 9000, ISO 14000); Development of ecological policy;
5. Operational and strategic planning in environmental management; sustainable development and environmental management;
6. Input elements of environmental management (geo-system analysis, cadastre of pollution sources);
7. Environmental monitoring (ecological monitoring, remote monitoring, cartographic monitoring);
8. Environmental auditing (elements, research areas);
9. Methods of environmental management (scientific methods, basis for quality management, implementation of procedures);
10. Environmental action plans (National and local);
11. Impact assessments of environment;
12. Waste management (problems of waste, waste management strategy, landfill);
13. Environmental management system - planning;
14. Programs and projects of environmental protection;
15. Project management and project teams.
1. Defining the geospatial area for environmental management project (settlement, municipalities, regions, etc.);
2. Geo-system analysis of geospatial area;
3. Procedures of monitoring pollutants and measuring pollutants (water, air, soil);
4. Procedures of auditing (external, internal);
5. Cadastre of pollution sources - Procedures of designing;
6. Implementation of the National Environmental Action Plan (structure, methodology);
7. Implementation of the Local Environmental Action Plan (structure, methodology);
8. Procedures of realization strategic impact assessment (structure, methodology);
9. Procedures of realization environmental impact assessment (structure, methodology);
10. Procedures of integrated prevention and control of environmental pollution (structure and methodology);
11. Strategy of waste management (structure, methodology);
12. Procedures of realization environmental protection programs;
13. Procedures of realization environmental protection projects;
14. Procedures of realization environmental management system;
15. Completion of the student’s project.
Aćamović N. (2000): Razvoj sistema upravljanja zaštitom životne sredine, Naučni institut za veterinarstvo, Novi Sad.
Gereke. Z. (1995): Ekologija i organizacija, Znamen, Beograd.
Lješević M. (1995): Sistem upravljanja kvalitetom životne sredine, ,,Direktor”-časopis za modernog menadžera, Br 4-5/95, Privredni pregled, Beograd.
Milanović M., Lješević M., Milinčić M. (2012): Ekomenadžment, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Geografski fakultet, Beograd.
Wren D. & Voich D. (2005): Menadžment, proces, struktura i ponašanje, Savremena administracija, Beograd.