Education for Sustainable Development (13MZS1I6)
- Level of study master academic studies
Ph.D. Slavoljub Jovanović
- Subject status: elective
- ECTS: 7
- Semester: I
- Number of classes: 3
Understanding theidea, concept and principle of sustainable development. Developing a holistic view of the world through the understanding of inter and intra generational justice; Getting to know the results of scientific research in the field of education for sustainable development.
The student successfully understands, evaluates, plans and performs educational work for sustainable development; The student can apply research work in relation to problems of sustainable development.
- Sustainable development (idea, concept, principles);
- Role of education in implementation of the sustainable development strategy;
- Education for sustainable development in our country and in the world;
- Role of young people in solving local and global ecological problems;
- Education for sustainable development and reversal in culture;
- Sustainable development - leisure time culture and lifestyle;
- Education for sustainable development and environmental movements;
- Education for sustainable development and media;
- Education for sustainable development and school (educational goals and outcomes);
- What young people should get and what they really get in schools in terms of education for sustainable development;
- Teaching content in the concept of education for sustainable development;
- Teaching, extracurricular and out-of-school activities of students in the concept of education for sustainable development.
Aktivno učenje, Ministarstvo prosvete i sporta R Srbije, Institut za psihologiju, Ministarstvo za prosvetu i nauku Crne Gore, Beograd.;
Glynis Cousin & Mick Healey: Pedagogic Research Methods in Geography Higher Education, Journal of Geography in Higher Education, Vol.27. No 3. 341/347, November 2003.
Christine Drennon: Teaching Geographic Information Systems in a Problem-Based Learning Environment. Journal of Geography in Higher Education, Vol.29. No 3. 385/402, November 2005.;
Grupa autora (1995): Zeleni putokazi, Priručnik za ekološko obrazovanje vaspitača i učitelja, Dečja ustanova ″Vračar″, Beograd.