Environmental Plans and Programmes (NOPP42O1)
- Level of study undergraduate studies
Ph.D. Dejan Filipovic
- Subject status: obligatory
- ECTS: 4
- Semester: VIII
- Number of classes: 2+1+1
To master the methods of developing the environmental segment in environmental plans and programmes (description of the current situation, the evaluation of the planned activities and their influence on the quality of the environment, proposed protection measures, etc.). To master the methodology of developing the environmental plans and programmes, required on the local and state level.
Ability to develop environmental plans and programmes.
I – The concept, classification and characteristics of environmental plans and programmes;
II – Preparation procedure of a plan and programme;
III – The environmental protection segment in spatial and urban plans;
IV – National Environmental Protection Programme;
V – The national strategy for the sustainable use of natural resources and assets;
VI – Strategic environmental impact assessments of plans and programmes;
VII –Environmental impact assessment of projects;
VIII – Safety report and hazardous event protection plan;
IX – Local environmental action plans;
X – Pollutant Inventory;
XI – The sector project – Siting a municipal waste landfill;
XII – Regional and local waste management plans;
XIII – Strategic noise maps;
XIV – A study on determining and maintaining the sanitary protection of water supply zones;
XV – Regional projects (with neighbouring countries) and spatial and environmental protection programmes.
I – Procedure for development of a plan and programme;
II – National Environmental Protection Programme;
III – A simulation of developing a strategic impact assessment;
IV – A simulation of developing an environmental impact assessment project;
V – A simulation of developing a hazardous event assessment;
VI – A simulation of developing a local environmental action plan;
VII – Getting acquainted with the sector environmental projects and programmes;
VIII – Techniques for developing environmental plans and programmes.
Further elaboration of the contents presented in the lectures is planned for the period between the 9th and 15th week.
- National Program of Environmental Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 12/10)
- National Strategy of Sustainable Development (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 57/08)
- Group of authors (2000): Guide to Developing Local Environmental Action Plans, REC office, Belgrade
- Crnčević T. (2009): Strategic Environmental Assessment in Urban Planning, Institute of Architecture and Urban & Spatial Planning of Serbia, Belgrade
- Filipović D. (2012): The Methodology for Development of Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Spatial Plan of the Republic of Serbia, ''ECOLOGICA'', no. 66, year XIX
- Law on Environmental Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, No.135/04)
- Methodology Guidelines for Development of Vulnerability Assessment and Protection and Rescue Plans in Emergencies (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 96/12)
- Rulebook on the methods of development and contents of the strategic noise maps and the manner of their presentation to the public (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 80/10)