ISO Standards in the Environment (13MZS1I5)
- Level of study master academic studies
Ph.D. Milovan Pecelj
- Subject status: elective
- ECTS: 7
- Semester: I
- Number of classes: 3
Empowering the cadre to understand the importance of ISO standards in the environment, as a standard whose application has a planetary dimension of management.
Knowledge of the basic procedures in the development of ISO standards with a special emphasis on ISO 14 000.
- ISO standards, concept, phenomenon and significance: Conceptual framework and significance of ISO standards.
- What is ISO: The significance of the ISO international organization that has been established as an association of standards and standardization organizations.
- A series of environmental-related standards: The role and importance of standards related to the protection of human environment.
- Structure of the ISO / TC 207 Committee: The role of the umbrella committee, subcommittees (SCs) and working groups (WG) in setting standards and guidelines from its field.
- Advantages of the ISO Standard 14 000f: Advantages of the ISO 14 000 in relation to other environmental management standards.
- How a group of standards 14 000 ff was created: Phases of the standard series production. The role of the Technical Committee ISO / TC 207. Basic standards and documents of the series of standards.
- What is the main objective of the standard 14000 ff: Environmental performance assessment procedures, environmental verification and evaluation of product life cycle (from raw material to waste) and eco-labeling of products.
- Requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 14004: Analysis of requirements that are necessary for the application of ISO 14001 and ISO 14004.
- Ecological audit: Introduction and elaboration of the standards prescribed for the performance of the environmental audit.
- Eco-labeling process for products and services: Introduction and elaboration of the standards that regulate the eco-labeling of products and services.
- Evaluation of ecological effect: Introducing to students the standards that define the process of assessing the ecological effect.
- Life cycle: Introduction and elaboration of standards. Introduction and elaboration of the standards that regulate the area of ecological labeling of products and the services defining the life cycle process.
- Significance of the ISO 14050: Terminological harmonization in the field of the environment.
- Methodology for creating certificates from the domain ISO 140001.
Cascio, J., Woodside, G., Mitchell, P. (1996): „ISO 14000 Guide-The New International Environmental Management Standards”, McGraw-Hill, USA. Cascio, J. (1996): „The ISO 14000 Handbook”, CEEM Information Services with ASQC Quality Press,USA.
-----(2004): „ISO Bulletin ”, CEEM Information Services with ASQC Quality Press,USA -----(1996): „ISO 14001 - Environmental management systems - Specifikacin with quidance for use”, International Organization for Standardization, Geneva. -----(1996): „ISO 14004 - Environmental management systems - General quidelines on principles”, systems and supporting techniques, International Organization for tandardization, Geneva. ----(1999): „International standard ISO 14031 - Environmental management – Environmental performance Evaluation – Guidelines”, International rganization or Standardization, Geneva. -----(1997): „JUS ISO 14001”, Savezni zavod za standardizaciju, Beograd.
-----(1997): „JUS ISO 14004”, Savezni zavod za standardizaciju, Beograd. -----(1997): „JUS ISO 14010”, Savezni zavod za standardizaciju, Beograd. -----(1997): „JUS ISO 14011”, Savezni zavod za standardizaciju, Beograd. -----(1997): „JUS ISO 14012”, Savezni zavod za standardizaciju, Beograd.