Theoretical Foundations of Tourism Research (2013D11I9)
- Level of study PhD academic studies
Ph.D. Dejan Šabić
Ph.D. Snežana Vujadinović
- Subject status: elective
- ECTS: 8
- Semester: I
- Number of classes: 4
Students should require knowledge regarding the theory of tourism, system analysis and solving practical problems in the field of tourism.
Education and training students for leadership and cooperation in domestic and international tourism projects.
- Introduction to the tourism science
- Subject of research, problems, aims and tasks of tourism science,
- Regional development and tourism,
- Theoretical foundations of tourism,
- Development of research in the tourism area,
- The integral tourism research,
- Methodology of scientific research,
- Differentiation of homogenous and complex tourism regions,
- Analysis and results of tourism research,
- Managing the tourism projects
- Usage of GIS in tourism
- The process of creating scientific and applicative projects in tourism
- Systematic analysis and solving practical problems in tourism,
- Creating scientific and research project,
- Presentation and analysis of scientific and research project.
- Vujadinović, S., Šabić, D., Joksimović, M., Golić, R., Gajić, M., Živković, Lj. and Milinčić, M. (2013). Possibilities for Mountain-based Adventure Tourism: the Case of Serbia?, Bulletin of Geography: Socio–economic Series (19): 99–111, DOI:10.2478/bog-2013-0007.
- Evans N.,Campbell D, Stonehose G. (2003). Strategic Management for Travel and Tourism,BH, Amsterdam.
- Pierce J., Newstrom J. (2006). Leaders & leadership process, Mc Graw-Hill, New York.
- Kotler, P. (2005). Marketing for hospitality and Tourism, Prentice Hall.
- Jovičić, D. and Ivanović, V. (2006). Turizam i prostor. Ton PLUS, Beograd.
- Šabić, D., Vujadinović, S., Milinčić, M., Golić, R., Stojković, S., Joksimović, M., Filipović, D., Šećerov, V. and Dimitrijević, D. (2012). The Impact of FDI on the Transitional Economy in Serbia – Changes and Challenges, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica 9(3): 65–84, WOS:000306871700004.
- Šabić, D., Šećerov, V. i Vujadinović, S. (2013). Uloga turizma u zaštiti i razvoju ruralnih područja Braničevskog upravnog okruga, U Milinčić, M., Filipović, D., Šećerov, V. i Marić, M. (ur.): Planska i normativna zaštita prostora, knjiga 2, APPS, Geografski fakultet u Beogradu, Beograd, 153–160.
- Pecelj, M., Mandić, D., Pecelj, J., Lukić, B. and Šabić, D. (2010). Informational Technology in Bioclimate Analysis of Višegrad for Health Spa Tourism, In Dondon, P. and Martin, O. (eds.): Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering (Book series), Intern. Conf. on Education and Educational Technologies, Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society, Athens, 211–214, WOS:000299968900062.