Tourism and Spatial Planning (NOT31I4)
- Level of study undergraduate studies
Ph.D. Velimir Šećerov
- Subject status: elective
- ECTS: 5
- Semester: V
- Number of classes: 2+1
Explanation of the significance of the strategy, ie the necessity of defining objectives and the concept of development of this activity at the local, regional and national level. In explaining this subject, contemporary experiences as well as the experience of domestic experts will be used, pointing to good examples, but also certain weaknesses in defining tourism development strategies in certain functional areas.
By acquiring knowledge, students acquire competences for interpreting and understanding tourism development strategies of a particular functional area from an environmental, social and economic point of view, as well as from the standpoint of institutional capacity. Students also become able to properly perceive the effects of tourism development on the sustainable development of a particular territory.
Tourism and spatial implications. Principles of tourism development in Europe. Principles and propositions of tourism development in Serbia. Tourism Development Strategy of the Republic of Serbia. Tourist Development Programs - Master Plans. Tourism development strategy in spatial plans. Tourism development and ecological dimension. Tourism development and economic dimension. Tourism development and social dimension. Tourism development and space identity. Institutional capacities for tourism development management. Implementation of strategic plans for tourism development. Marketing in support of the implementation of strategic plans for tourism development. Public participation in the preparation and adoption of strategic plans for tourism development.
Getting acquainted with the system of spatial and urban plans. Strategic dimension of tourism development in spatial and urban plans. Tourism Development Programs - examples from Serbia and the environment. An example of a certain functional tourist area in Serbia
- AGENDA 21, UN, 1992.
- Evropski projekti - VISION PLANET, ESTIA, Spa-ce.net, Danube Strategy i dr.
- Podunavlje u Srbiji 1-3, UUS, Beograd, 1996-2000
- Strategija razvoja turizma Srbije, Vlada RS, 2006
- Prostorni plan Republike Srbije 2020, 2010.
- Zakon o turizmu i Zakon o planiranju i izgradnji
- PPPPN odabranih primera turističkih destinacija (Stara planina, Kučaj-Beljanica, SRP Uvac i dr.); Master planovi, Strategije razvoja turzma
- Maksin-Mićić M.: “Turizam i prostor”, Singidunum, Beograd, 2008.
- Stojkov B.: “Metode prostornog planiranja”, Geografski fakultet Beograd, Beograd, 1999.
- Šećerov V: “Planiranje prostornog razvoja turizma na primeru PPO Subotica”, u Glasniku SGD, sv. LXXXVIII, br. 3, SGD, Beograd, 2008.
- Šećerov V., Nevenić M., Lazić I.: “Smernice za razvoj turizma u beogradskom metropolitenu”, u “Beograd i njegov region”, APPS i Geografski fakultet Beograd, Beograd, 2004.
- Šećerov V: “Strateško planiranje grada”, Geografski fakultet, Beograd, 2012.