- Phone: +381112637421
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Ph.D. Aleksandar Đorđević
Date and place of birth: 09.09.1979. Belgrade
Aleksandar Djordjevic is an Assistant at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography, where he has been working since 2007. He received a B.S. from University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography in 2003 in spatial planning and an M.S. from the same University in the field of GIS. He obtained his Ph.D. in Geography/Cartography from the same University in 2014. From 2010 to 2014 he has worked as a junior expert at Ambero-Icon consortium and GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit), most recently as a GIS consultant. From 2010 to 2012 he worked as a national expert at the National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria (Nacionalnoto sdruženie na obщinite v Republika Bъlgariя (NSORB)), most recently as a GIS expert for the implementation of the international project The Spatial Development of Interregional Co-operation in the Danube Space – Donauregionen+. He is a part-time GIS consultant in the Republic Agency for Spatial Planning in Belgrade. From 2011 to 2014 he was the vice-president of the Serbian spatial planners association. He is the editor of three publications.
1. Ikonovic V., Djordjevic A., (2009.): 3D and 4D cartographic models and GIS in function of Sustainable development – example of Special nature reserve Uvac, Scientific Symposium with international participation-Geography and sustainable development – proceedings, MGS, Ohrid
2. Djordjevic A., (2010.): Geo-information aspect of planning of Belgrade, Geograff 8. Challenges of spatial development of Ljubljana and Belgrade, Univerza v Ljubljani, Filozofska fakulteta, Oddelek za geografijo, Ljubljana
3. Ikonovic V., Djordjevic A., (2010.): GIS zasnovano geoekološko kartiranje kao podrška efikasnijem prostornom planiranju, Medjunarodni simpozijum Geoekologija – XXI vijek teorijski i aplikativni zadaci, FF, Nikšić
4. Jansen J.M. L., Zivanovic T., Borsboom-van Beurden J., Trkulja S., Overduin T., Zivkovic Lj., Djordjevic A., (2012): Improving spatial planning by developing an indicator-based monitoring system in the Republic of Serbia. FIG Working Week 2012: Knowing to manage the territory, protect the environment, evaluate the cultural heritage, Rome, Italy.
5. Müller H., Djordjevic A., (2012): Towards Sustainable Land Management in Serbia – The story of web GIS rollout. GIM International, Volume 26, Number 7, Geomares Publishing, Lemmer, The Netherlands