- Phone: +3812637421
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. Dejan Đorđević
Date of birth: January 15, 1963.
Ph. D. Dejan Đorđević was born in Zemun, on January 15, 1963. The primary and high school he finished in Belgrade. In 1981 enrolled in full-time studies at the Faculty of Sciences in Belgrade, Department of Geography and Spatial Planning, the course of Spatial Planning. After serving in the army, he completed his studies regularly, with an average exam grade of 9.19. The title of the graduate spatial planner he earned on April 22, 1987. Since March 1988 he has worked at the Faculty of Geography in Belgrade, first as a junior assistant and assistant main at the subject Spatial Planning, but also at other subjects like Methods of Analysis and Synthesis in Spatial Planning, Urban and Rural Geography, Information Systems for Planning. He defended his master’s thesis entitled The methods of land use determination in spatial plans on September 30, 1994. In March 1998, he defended his doctoral thesis Fundamental and Applied Review of the Spatial Planning Methodology. The title of full professor was elected in 2010. Since his election to the last title, he has been a mentor or a member of the commission for several graduate, master’s, and doctoral theses. He was the head of the Department of Spatial Planning and Chief of Postgraduate Studies in Planning. He was elected director of the Institute for Spatial Planning in 2012. Ph. D. Dejan Đorđević was hired as a professor at the Military Technical Academy KOV in the period 1997-2005, as a professor in the field of geodesy, for the subject Spatial Planning for Defense. He was a member of the Council of the Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade. Since 2007, he has been engaged in teaching at the Faculty of Science, University of Banja Luka, in the newly established Department of Spatial Planning. During his work at the Faculty of Geography in Belgrade, he published independently or in co-authorship 180 scientific and professional papers, as well as two textbooks published by the Faculty of Geography in Belgrade. Ph. D. Dejan Đorđević participated in the development of all types of spatial plans. He is fluent in English and French.
Ђорђевић, Д. (1995). Методe одређивања намене површина у просторним плановима. Београд: Географски факултет Универзитета у Београду.
Ђорђевић, Д. (2004). Увод у теорију планирања. Београд: Географски факултет Универзитета у Београду.
Ђорђевић, Д., Дабовић, Т. (2009). Основе просторног планирања. Београд: Универзитет у Београду – Географски факултет.
Nedović-Budić, Z., Djordjević, D., Dabović, T. (2011). The Mornings after…Serbian Spatial Planning Legislation in Context. European Planning Studies, 19(3), 429 — 455.
Dabović, T., Nedović-Budić, Z., Djordjević, D. (2017). Pursuit of integration in the former Yugoslavia’s planning, Planning Perspectives, 1-27.
Dabović, T., Djordjević, D. Poledica, B. Radović, M., Jeftić, R. M. (2019). Compliance with social requirements for integrated local land use planning in Serbia, European Planning Studies.
Great reward for years of work in the field of spatial planning, Serbian Spatial Planners Association 2004;
First prize in category 1 – Spatial plans at the 13th Salon of Urbanism in Banja Luka 2004 – Regional spatial plan of the administrative area of the city (member of the synthesis team).
Membership in domestic and international associations
- President of the Commission for Expert Control of Spatial Plans of the Ministry of Urbanism and Construction, 2001-2003;
- President of the Council of the Republic Agency for Spatial Planning, 2003-2004;
- President of the Executive Board of the Section of Responsible Planners and Member of the Management Board of the Chamber of Engineers of the Republic of Serbia, 2003 -; Member of the Board of Experts INTERREGIIIc, 2002-;
- Member of the Commission for Expert Control of Spatial Plans of the Ministry of Urbanism and Construction, 2003-;
- Member of the Commission for Expert Control of Urban Plans of the Ministry of Urbanism and Construction, 2003-;
- Member of the planning commission for municipalities: Požarevac, Smederevo, Kragujevac, Užice, 2003-;
- Member of the Commission for Drafting the Law on Planning and Construction, 2001-2003;Member of the Public Insight Commission for Spatial Plans of Infrastructure Corridor X, 2003;
- Member of the Association of European Schools of Planning – AESOP;
- Member of the Serbian Chamber of Engineers;
- Member of the Serbian Spatial Planners Association;
- Member of the Serbian Geographical Society.