- Phone: 064 2732625
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Ph.D. Ljiljana Živković
Ljiljana Živković graduated in 1984 from the Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Department of Geography and Spatial Planning. She received her master’s degree in 1991. The title of her doctoral thesis is Geographical changes in the Negotin region in the 20th century. She was promoted to the scientific title of Doctor of Geography on March 24, 2005, and to the title of Assistant Professor at the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Geography on March 7, 2006. She was elected associate professor on February 9, 2015. In the field of Geography of the OAS, she was entrusted with the subjects Methodology 1 and 2, School Practice 1 and 2, Field Work and Excursions in Geography Teaching. She was entrusted with the subject of Innovation in the teaching of geography by the master judges of the same direction, and by the doctoral studies Contemporary Directions of the Development of Theory and Practice in the Teaching of Geography. In the field of Turismology, she was entrusted with the subject Rural Tourism.
- Slavoljub Jovanović, Ljiljana Živković, Оlgica Miljković, Slađana Anđelković and Nenad Živković (2011): Interdependance of the predictors of environmentally responsible behaviour. Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, vol. 12, book 4A, Sofia, Bulgaria. (1841/13.10.2010).
- Snežana Vujadinović, Dejan Šabić, Marko Joksimović, Rajko Golić, Ljiljana Živković, Dragica Gatarić (2013). Аsylum seekers from Serbia and problems of returnees: Why Serbia is among the worlds leading countries in number of asylum seekers. Dve domovini, razprave o izseljenstvu. Inštitut za slovensko izseljenstvo in migracije ZRC SAZU, Ljubljana 2013. br. 37, str. 53-68.
- Živković Nenad, Dragićević Slavoljub, Ristić Ratko, Novković Ivan, Djurdjić Snežana, Luković Jelena, Živković Ljiljana, Jovanović Slavoljub. (2015). Effects of vegetation on runoff in small river basins in Sebia. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, PSP Vol. 24, No 6. http://www.psp-parlar.de/
- Jovanović S., Zivkovic Lj., Andjelković S., Gatarić D., Petrović Stanisavljević Z. (2015). To the Environmental Responsibility among Students through Developing their Environmental Values. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 171, International Conference on Education and Educational Psychology in Kyrenia–Cyprus 317–322. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro. 2015.01.128, ISSN: 1877-0428 – ELSEVIER
- Jovanovic S., Zivkovic Lj., Prnjat Z., Obradovic-Arsic D., Mihajlovic B., Budovic A., (2016). Environmental Education from the Perspective of Serbian Primary School Geography Teachers. Journal of environmental protection and ecology. vol. 17 br. 1, str. 394-401.
- Jovanovic S., Miljkovic O., Zivkovic Lj., Sabic D., Gataric D., Djordjevic I., Dzinovic M. (2017). Environmental Knowledge as a Factor of Personal Environmental Responsibility: Implications for Environmental Education in Serbia (Article). Journal of environmental protection and ecology, vol. 18 br. 3, str. 1223-1230.
- Andjelkovic G., Jovanovic S., Manojlovic S., Samardzic I., Zivkovic Lj., Sabic D., Gataric D., Dzinovic M. (2018). Extreme Precipitation Events in Serbia: Defining the Threshold Criteria for Emergency Preparedness. Atmosphere, vol. 9, br. 5
- Trivic D., Dzinović М., Milanović V., Živković Lj. (2019). Cooperation of the Pre-Service Chemistry and Geography Techears on An Interdisciplinary Lesson Planning (Article) JOURNAL OF BALTIC SCIENCE EDUCATION, (2019), vol. 18 br. 4, str. 620-633 Ministry of Education, Science and Tehnological Development of the Republic of Serbia (179048)