- Phone: +381112183637 - extension 114
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. Miško Milanović
Miško Milanović was born on July 10th, 1972nd in Arandjelovac, Serbia. Primary school and Secondary Mathematical School finished at Topola, Serbia, 1991. Study Group of Spatial Planning at Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade, Serbia, enrolled 1995th and finished 2000th. Postgraduate studies enrolled 2000th, at Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade, Serbia. Postgraduate studies finished 2004th. He defended Ph.D. thesis in June 18th, 2008th. Ph.D. thesis has been from the scientific field of the environment and remote sensing. Professor Milutin Lješević was a mentor for Graduated topic, Master topic, and Ph.D. thesis.
Miško Milanović started to work at Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade, Serbia, from 15th June 2001st. In March 2005th was elected to the position of assistant. On position of assistant professor he started 2008th. On position of associate professor Miško Milanović started 2013rd. On position of full professor started 2018th.
Scientific field of research
- Remote sensing.
- Geographic Information Systems.
Engaging in the profession
- He participated as a lecturer at scientific ecological camps and ecological workshops in Serbia and Montenegro, since 2003rd.
- He was prepares young talents for scientific research of environment. It is being prepared in cooperation with Regional Center for Talents “Belgrade II”, since 2005.
- Milanović M. M., Valjarević Dj. A. & Lukić E. T. (2020): Remote Sensing of Environment, Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia. (in Serbian)
- Milanović M. & Filipović D. (2017): Information System at Planning and Environmental Protection, Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia. (in Serbian)
- Milanović M., Lješević M. & Milinčić M. (2012): Environment Management, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography, Belgrade. (in Serbian)
- Lukić T., Ristanović B., Milanović M., Miljković Dj. (2018): Cartography with Topography – Practicum, Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia. (in Serbian)
- Vuruna M., Bakrač S., Lješević M., Milanović M. (2012): Protection of Environment, Military Academy, Ministry of Defence, Republic of Serbia, Belgrade.
- Lješević M., S. Dragicević, Milanović M., Obradović D., Jovanović B., Novković I. (2009): Introduction to the study and protection of the environment, Regional Center for young talents Belgrade II, Jantar Group, Belgrade. (in Serbian)
- Milanović M. & Lješević M. (2009): Remote Sensing Methods in Environment Research, Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia. (in Serbian)
- Valjarevic A. Dj., Filipovic D. J., Valjarevic D. J., Milanovic M. M., Milosevic S., Zivic N. V., Lukic T. B. (2020): GIS and Remote Sensing Techniques for the Estimation of Dew Volume in the Republic of Serbia, Meteorological Applications, vol. 27,No. 3.
- Valjarevic A. Dj., Filipovic D. J., Milanovic M. M., Valjarevic D. J. (2020): New Updated World Maps of the Sea Surface Salinity, Pure and Applied Geophysics, Early Access.
- Lukic Tin, Lukic A., Basarin B., Micic-Ponjiger T., Blagojevic D., Mesaros M. Milanovic M., Gavrilov M., Pavic D., Zorn M., Komac B., Miljkovic Dj., Sakulski D., Babic-Kekez S., Morar C., Janicevic S. (2019): Rainfall Erosivity and Extreme Precipitation in the Pannonian Basin, Open Geosciences, Vol. 11, No. 1, Page 664-681.
- Milanovic Misko М., Micic Tanja, Lukic Tin B., Nenadovic Snezana S., Basarin Biljana B., Filipovic Dejan J., Tomic Milisav, Samardzic Ivan R., Srdic Zoran M., Nikolic Gojko, Ninkovic Milos M., Sakulski Dusan M., Ristanovic Branko R. (2019): Application of Landsat-Derived NDVI in Monitoring and Assessment of Vegetation Cover Changes in Central Serbia, Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Volume 14, No 1, Baia Mare, Romania, p. 119-129, ISSN: DOI:10.26471/cjees/2019/014/064, NORTH UNIV. BAIA MARE, FACULTY MINERAL RESOURCES & ENVIRONMENT, Romania. Journal’s link: http://www.ubm.ro/sites/CJEES/
- Lukic Tin B, Bjelajac Dajana, Markovic Slobodan B., Basarin Biljana D., Mladjan Dragan, Micic Tanja, Gavrilov Milivoj B., Milanovic Misko M., Knezevic-Lukic Nevenka D., Milincic Miroljub A., Samardzic Ivan R (2018): Factors Triggering Landslide Occurrence on the Zemun Loess Plateau, Belgrade Area, Serbia, Environmental Earth Sciences, Vol. 77, No. 13.
- Jovanović J., Milanović M., Zorn M. (2018): The use of NDVI and CORINE Land Cover databases for forest management in Serbia, Acta geographica Slovenica, 57-2, page XX, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3986/AGS.818, UDC: 91:630*6(497.11), 630*6:528.8(497.11), COBISS: 1.01.
- Miško Milanović, Milisav Tomić, Veljko Perović, Milan Radovanović, Saumitra Mukherjee, Darko Jakšić, Marko Petrović, Ana Radovanović (2017): Land Degradation analysis of mine-impacted zone of Kolubara in Serbia, Environmental Earth Sciences, (2017) 76:580, P. 1-10, DOI 10.1007/s12665-017-6896-y, Journal’s link: https://link.springer.com/journal/12665/
- Jovanović J., Milanović M. (2017): Remote Sensing and Forest Conservation: Challenges of Illegal Logging in Kursumlija Minicipality (Serbia), Chapter from the book Forest Ecology and Conservation, Chapter 5, INTECH Open Science, page 99-118; http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/67666.
- Orhideja Štrbac, Miško Milanović & Vukan Ogrizović (2017): Estimation the Evapotranspiration of Urban Parks with Field Based and Remotely Sensed Datasets, Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Volume 12, No 2, Baia Mare, Romania, p. 605-616, ISSN: 1842-4090, NORTH UNIV. BAIA MARE, FACULTY MINERAL RESOURCES & ENVIRONMENT, Romania. Journal’s link: http://www.ubm.ro/sites/CJEES/
- Miško M. Milanović, Veljko S. Perović, Milisav D. Tomić, Tin Lukić, Snežana S. Nenadović, Milan M. Radovanović, Miloš M. Ninković, Ivan Samardžić, Đurđa Miljković (2016): Analysis of the state of vegetation in the municipality of Jagodina (Serbia) through remote sensing and suggestions for protection, Geographica Pannonica, Volume 20, Issue 2, page 70-78 (June 2016); ISSN 0354-8724 (hard copy) | ISSN 1820-7138 (online).
- Jovanović M., Milanović M. (2015): Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) as the Basis for Local Forest Management. Example of the Municipality of Topola, Serbia, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. 24. No. 2., p. 529-535.
- Acknowledgment from Public Company Varos, Vrsac, for participation with students at the 4th Youth Volunteer Camp Vrsac Mountains 2009 (Vrsac, 2009);
- Acknowledgment from Environmental Center Staniste, Vrsac and Young Rangers of Nature, Vrsac, for participation with students at the 5th Youth Volunteer Camp Vrsac Mountains 2010 (Vrsac, 2010);
- Acknowledgment of the Local Environmental Center Smederevo, for the indicated trust and support (Smederevo, 2016);
- Acknowledgment from Public Community Company Zelenilo-Belgrade, at the occasion of marking the jubilee tenth ecological camp on the Veliko ratno ostrvo (Belgrade, 2016);
- Third prize of the Association of Urban Planners of Serbia, in the category of publications (textbook) Information systems in spatial planning and protection of environment (Ruma, 2018).
Membership in domestic and international associations
Association of Spatial Planners, Republic of Serbia, Member since 2000th.
Serbian Geographical Society, Member since 2001st.
Associate of the European Center for Peace and Development, Member since 2003rd.
Serbian Chemical Society, Member since 2009th.