- Phone: +381602244556
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Ph.D. Slađana Anđelković
Election to the title of a full professor: (2018.), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography – narrow scientific field of Pedagogy. Election to the title of an associate professor: (2013.), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography – narrow scientific field of Pedagogy. Election to the title of an assistant professor: (2008.), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography – narrow scientific field of Pedagogy. Researcher on the project “Models of evaluation and strategies for improvement of education quality in Serbia“ (179060) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia. Author of two scientific monographs, two manuals for students and over 90 scientific papers published in prestigious international and national journals. Field of research: education for sustainable development, educational tourism, modern issues of teacher education, learning and teaching outside the classroom. Member of the committee of the Ministry of Education for the reform of initial teacher education (2019-2020). Actively participates in the development of teacher education curricula at teacher education faculties (Geography, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) by creating courses related to the group of pedagogy-related subjects. Reviewed several scientific monographs, reviewer in two international journals, member of one international journal editorial board, member of scientific and programming conferences in the country and abroad. Expert associate and reviewer of textbooks and manuals for teachers. Author and leader/coordinator of four professional development programs for employees in education by the Institute for the Improvement of Education (on the topic of education for sustainable development and modern teaching strategies) 2018-2021.
- Anđelković, S. (2018). Vaspitanje i obrazovanje za održivi razvoj: učenje i poučavanje van učionice. [Education for sustainable development: learning and teaching outside the classroom] Beograd: Geografski fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu. ISBN 978-86-6283-057-9; COBISS.SR-ID 262838284
- Anđelković,S., Stanisavljević Petrović, Z. (2013). Škola i neformalni obrazovni konteksti [School and non-formal education contexts], Beograd: Univerzitet u Beogradu, Geografski fakultet. ISBN 978-86-6283-007-4, COBISS.SR-ID 198861580
- Anđelković, S., Dedjanski, V., Pejić, B. (2018). Pedagogical benefits of fieldwork of the students at the Faculty of Geography in the light of the Bologna Process. Journal of Geography in Higer Education. Vol. 42(1), 110-125. ISSN: 14661845 https://doi.org/10.1080/03098265.2017.1379058; SCI index: Thomson Reuters – Social Science Citation Index and Web of Science.
- Anđelković, S (2016). Osnovnoškolska nastava jestastvenice u Srbiji: od 1844. godine do kraja 19. veka [Elementary school instruction of natural sciences in Serbia: from 1844 to the end of the 19th century]. Zbornik Matice srpske za društvene nauke, god. LXVII, br. 157–158 (3/2016), 561-575; ISSN 0352-5732; UDC373.3/.4:37(497.11)”18” https://doi.org/10.2298/ZMSDN1658561A
- Anđelković, S. Stanisavljević Petrović, Z (2013). Učenje i poučavanje van učionice – Ambijentalna nastava [Learning and teaching outside the classroom - Ambient instruction], Nastava i vaspitanje, 1,LXII, 39-52, UDK 37; ISSn 0547-3330 UDK za rad – 371.39:37.026; 371.3::379.831
- Anđelković, S., Lukić, D. (2019). Educational tourism for the Sustainable development of Serbia. In: D. Cvijanović (ur.) – The Fourth International Scientific Conference Tourism in Function of Development of The Republic of Serbia, Tourism as a Generator of Employment -Thematic Proceedings II, (327-345). Vrnjačka Banja: University of Kragujevac, Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja
- S. Andjelkovic, (2015). Амбијентална настава у функцији васпитања и образовања за одрживи развој, у: С. Станковић, Д. Филиповић, С. Ђурђић (ур.): Достигнућа, актуелности и изазови географске науке и праксе – Зборник радова са 4. српског конгреса географа са међународним учешћем, (137-143) [Ambient instruction in the function of education for sustainable development]. Београд: Географски факултет, Универзитет у Београду, ISBN: 978-86-6283-033-3
Membership in domestic and international associations
Member of international and national organizations in the field of Pedagogy and Education. Member of the Department of Teaching Methodology and Didactics at the Faculty of Geography, member of the Institute of Geography and the Council of Doctoral Studies of the Faculty of Geography.